Skip to main content

FAST Search Server for SharePoint 2010


Installation And Configuration Of FAST Search Server for SharePoint 2010
http://blogs.msdn.com/b/spses/archive/2010/04/09/installation-and-configuration-of-fast-search-server-for-sharepoint-2010.aspx

Programmatically accessing FAST Search admin features
http://blogs.msdn.com/b/jorgeni/archive/2010/03/08/programmatically-accessing-fast-search-admin-features.aspx

Search scopes in FAST Search for SharePoint
http://blogs.msdn.com/b/jorgeni/archive/2010/02/26/search-scopes-in-fast-search-for-sharepoint-part-1.aspx
http://blogs.msdn.com/b/jorgeni/archive/2010/03/11/search-scopes-in-fast-search-for-sharepoint-part-2.aspx

SharePoint 2010 Search : not showing any results for anonymous users ?
http://blogs.msdn.com/b/sowmyancs/archive/2010/07/16/sharepoint-2010-search-not-showing-any-results-for-anonymous-users.aspx

Comments

  1. Heya¡­my very first comment on your site. ,I have been reading your blog for a while and thought I would completely pop in and drop a friendly note.
    Sharepoint 2010 Archiving

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

Popular posts from this blog

SharePoint Game Webpart

http://spgameoflifewebpart.codeplex.com/ Goal: The Game of Life web part was created for a talk I presented at SharePoint Saturday New York in 2009. At the time, SharePoint 2010 was still in Beta and most people hadn't see the Enterprise Metadata Management (taxonomy) features. I used the Game of Life web part as an introduction to the new taxonomy API. I offered to provide the code, so here it is. Requirements ----------------------- - SharePoint Server 2010 with Enterprise Features - Visual Studio 2010 (inc. SharePoint tools) Setup ----------------------- 1. Add your account as a Term Store Administrator. This right is independent to Site Collection Administrator or Farm Administrator status. To open the Term Store Management Tool go to Site Actions > Site Settings > Site Administartion > Term Store Management. You can also  open the same interface from Central Administration > Manage Service Applications > Managed Metadata Service. 2. Run the sol...

CAML Query Helper Class

http://sharepointcamlhelper.codeplex.com/ https://camldotnet.svn.codeplex.com/svn/JohnHolliday.Caml.Net/CAML.cs CAMLManager mgr = new CAMLManager(); mgr.QueryGroups.Add(new QueryGroup("Title", Types.FieldTypes.Text, Types.QueryTypes.Eq, "A Title")); mgr.QueryGroups.Add(new QueryGroup(Types.JoinTypes.Or, "Title", Types.FieldTypes.Text, Types.QueryTypes.Eq, "Another Title")); mgr.QueryGroups.Add(new QueryGroup(Types.JoinTypes.And, QueryGroup.MergeTypes.Contain, "Total", Types.FieldTypes.Number, Types.QueryTypes.Geq, "2")); string caml = mgr.GetCAML(); Will provide the following: <Where>   <And>     <Or>       <Eq>         <FieldRef Name="Title" /><Value Type="Text">A Title</Value>       </Eq>       <Eq>         <FieldRef Name="Title" /><Value Type="Text">Another Title</Value>     ...